Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraenergy assimilation into Scottish Power

posted by roddy28 | 7 months ago

Hi,

Can anyone give me an update on the ExtraEnergy assimilation process and where it is up to? Is it complete or still on-going? 

I have no idea if any credit/debit from my old ExtraEnergy account has been applied to my Scott Power account all that shows in my on-line account is a recent direct debit taken by Scott Power.

The direct debit amount, taken by Scott Power, is less than that I had with ExtraEnergy - can someone tell me what is happening so that I don't end up owing Scott Power a lot of money?

Rgds and txs

34 comments

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Extraenergy assimilation into Scottish Power

Hi Roddy, your query is unfortunately common, the help pages talk about slow response from the EE liquidators.

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/extra-energy

posted by EliCat | 7 months ago

I tried to see my Extra Energy Account as soon as I got the email about the change, on 25th November, but I could not get access, just a messege saying it had closed down so I don't know if I was in Credit, although I usually was.

I just got access to my Scottish Power Account today 20/02/19, it is a bit worrying that I have no record of anything and the balance is just the amount of the Direct Debit taken on 1st February.

I hope a paper final statement will be sent out soon but it would have been nice to have made the past statements and energy usage available for at least a few days after the notification so I could make an informed choice about energy supplier and tariff.

Why is there no email address for customer service, I have dificulties with phones and Next Generation Text would not help.

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Hi Eli email address is
Contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by lexiemacph | 7 months ago

Me too!!! I know I was in credit to a fair amount as extra energy never reduced my DD although I was in credit. I thought it would keep until winter, then got the dreaded email.

I've now entered a meter reading today when I've got access to this account, no sign of my credit. Who do I contact, I'd like to switch ASAP, but I want to know where my money went first.

posted by greg | 7 months ago
Hi I’m in the same boat as a lot of people on here I had a lot of credit with extra energy and was assured that it would transfer across well I’ve logged into my account today and guess what no credit??? Where’s my money
Highlighted

posted by lexiemacph | 7 months ago

I emailed last night to ask where my money is and when it'll be applied to my account. Also whether I can go ahead and start to switch supplier.

I really don't like the fact that I can't see what I'm being charged per unit. Does anyone know? I know they sent out an email telling us, but I can't find it, and there is no info on my account? 

posted by DaveDave | 7 months ago

I want to know where I stand re ExtraEnergy ... if its the liquidatorswho are the problem ..who are they and what are their contact details .....

whats going on 

and why

no updates

I bet its one of the big 5 chartered accountants ..milking it like they stole it

posted by ADH | 7 months ago

It looks like credits have moved across (my account is showing as in credit though I can't prove/disprove the amount). What I would like to understand is how much is allocated to each fuel in my payments. You could do this in EE. My direct debit has gone down a bit but I can't apportion it. 

posted by EliCat | 7 months ago
Thanks Davc