Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIT

posted by skingcox | A year ago

Wrong FIT meter reading used  for 20/02/18  payment. It will be corrected at the next reading . Is this OK?

7 comments

posted by marknick | A year ago
Re: FIT

where do you entre FIT readings ? 

posted by skingcox | A year ago

Look under 'Energy Efficiency' at the bottom. Ypu'll find 'Feed in tariff' there

posted by chris-f | A year ago
Once again Scottish Power have revamped their pages and lost the link to entering FIT readings. It’s under the Energy Efficiency / Toolkit /FIT structure but there’s no link that way. I had to search for it.
Actually, I’ve just found a link via the three bar menu at the top, under Saving Energy, but it’s not an obvious place.

posted by Todd | A year ago

I had solar panels installed in April. At the end of June I was told that my FIT application had been registered and to supply a meter reading from 18th July. I have tried submitting a reading regularly since then, but the FIT ,number I have been issued is unrecognised. I was advised by customer services to wait 2 weeks while the relevent documentation, which I have now privded twice is processed, then try again.  I am at work before the advisers start at 8:30 and not back from work before they close at 16:15. The mobile signal is rubbish at work so I am having problems contacting them. Has any one else experienced similar problems and have they been resolved?

posted by JH | A year ago

Since I transferred to another provider I have been unable to update my FIT readings on your website. It's incredibly difficult to find/access the FIT area.

I have complained before about this (with no change from you) - your website seems entirely focused on selling services and is almost impossible to submit anything that benefits customers.

Please send me detailed instructions and links on how I can submit FIT readings and receive payment from you. 

My latest FIT reading from my solar array is 0954197.

posted by Davc | A year ago

hi, I found this on the SP website

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/energy-efficiency/energy-efficiency-toolkit/feed-in-tariff/

Highlighted

posted by aries8 | 3 months ago
I am moving house and the buyers solicitor has asked for a copy of the FIT tariff agreement with Scottish power. How do I get a copy ?