cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

False billing & Harassment - Account number - 16073109781

posted by Bharath | 3 months ago
Hi,
This is regarding the bill that you are sending me repeatedly for the house I am not at all related to.
I have raised complaint many times and no resolution has been given until now.
Scottish power complaint number :  6195951
Could you please stop sending me the non related bills, It is against the law to harass a person by sending non-related bills.
To brief about the Issue, I lived in a rented House.
I paid all the bills and closed the account for the above address.
Its been a year I left Scottish power and you people are still sending me bills for the house I dont even know.
I moved out of that house in September 2019, and you are still billing me for the wrong supply adress of 

When are you going to end this circus.
is it not fraud from Scottish power ?
your customer services sucks, you people chase customers only for money like witch, but for complaints and issue resolving you guys are big zero.
You have already take 120£ from my account this February, and I want you guys to refund that as well. I am not going to pay someone else's bill. 
I will take it to legal actions if this is not resolved.

Regards,
Bharath
5 comments
Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago
Re: False billing & Harassment - Account number - 16073109781

We are only customers like you, i understand your rant but we can't deal with your account, you have to get through toSP on the phone. And you should not post personel details. 

Highlighted

posted by Bharath | 3 months ago
I tried calling many times, SP customer service did not give a proper response, what else could I have done. For you guys it is easy to type this kind of reply but no one is ready to deal with the issue.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@Bharath      Hi,  on this forum you are talking to customers. The best way to contact SP right now is by email

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by Friend | A month ago

Please do not keep sending  Mr Lawerence Boyle Account to me as his son deals with his accounts as  Mr Boyle  is in a nursing home. Mr A. Boyl;e has been dealing with  the money owing  thank you J Gelder

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Friend   The Community of customers cannot help you, please send your message to

contactus@scottishpower.com