Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final meter readings

posted by kateb | 10 months ago
Why has Scottish Power provided a final gas bill based on actual meter readings but a final electricity bill based on estimated readings? Both provided to my new supplier at the same time.
7 comments

posted by BlackandGinger | 9 months ago
Re: Final meter readings

Why have Scottish Power based a final gas reading using an estimate? An actual reading was supplied by myself in addition to continuous readings sent from the Smart Meter.  I cannot now enter another up to date actual reading as the account seems to be closed.

posted by CPOWELL | 9 months ago

Hello,

My mums final electricity bill estimate is incorrect can I give the correct reading please ?

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

Hi CPowell, Yes by all means give the correct reading to 0800 027 0072

posted by newitt | 6 months ago
I have received my final bill you email and cannot access it on line . I would like a paper bill posted to verify it’s correct before I pay as I want clarification

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

@newitt Ask customer services on 0800 027 0072

posted by nettielennox | 2 months ago

it seems to be impossible to submit a final meter reading on moving out of a house, especially if you are not styicking with Scottish ower in your new place - it says simply go to your account and submit reading but this is not possible on the website - the auto phone line does not accept a reading either, "does not recognise account number"  . This is awaste of a customer's time who only wants to pay her bill. So does anyone know what I can do

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

@nettielennox   You can give your reading to customer services. 0800 027 0072