Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Sonata23 | A week ago
Re: Fit In Tariff meter submission error

Ive had the same got nowhere with SP sent a photo and money came 3 Weeks later

posted by teecee90 | A week ago

Just had this error for the second quarter in succession. Absolute shambles. Never had any problem in the previous 6 years but all of a sudden my readings are higher than expected. Something smells fishy......

posted by Jo-b | 4 days ago

Just spoken to someone today who said the email I sent on 14 July with a photo of the meter had not been received I sent it to the FITReads@scottishpower.com address on their website she said the address that worked was FITRead@scottishpower.com. So I've resent it to both emails. 
I pointed out the numerous people on here with the same problem and she said they had a known problem they were working on but the people posting on here were all people who didn't know how the system worked. Beyond fed up !! 

posted by PhilT | 3 days ago
"If you receive an error message or have any issues using either of these methods, please email a photograph of your generation meter (clearly showing the meter serial number and reading) to FITReads@scottishpower.com. Please remember to note your FIT Identification number on your email, if you do not know this, please include your full installation address and postcode."

Taken from the web page. FITReads is the address I used and it was accepted by them. So someone is telling bull**bleep**.

posted by DavC1 | 3 days ago

Email addresses ignore upper and lower case letters, so don't worry about typing FITReads, fitreads will work the same.  It does seem that it should always be the plural form of fitreads and not the singular  fitread. 

posted by TonyandAnn | Yesterday

Cannot get Scottish Power to pay our latest FIT payment has anyone succeeded in being paid recently as they now owe us for the last 4 months and this is the highest payment for summer time

any help appreciated 

posted by PhilT | Yesterday
Yes I was paid last week but it took over a month to get it.

posted by AlastairDunn | Yesterday
Hi
I have been informed that Scottish Power does not have old type meters and I have to accept a smart meter as my meter is over 15years old. But I don’t want a smart meter.
Can anyone help
Alastair

Hi
I have been informed that Scottish Power does not have old type meters and I have to accept a smart meter as my meter is over 15years old. But I don’t want a smart meter.
Can anyone help
Alastair