Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Fit meter readings

@lewis968   Thanks for that let's hope it helps others  I found this link which looks more simple

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/account/feedintariff.process?execution=e2s1

Highlighted

posted by lewis968 | 7 months ago

I tried the original site today and it worked so I am guessing there was a glitch yesterday as it didn't even recognize my fit no so glad its all back to normal. Sorry for the emails I sent yesterday to the Scottish power fit team.

John :-)

Highlighted

posted by FIT | 6 months ago
Same here I lost my last letter with FIT No on and I've sent 7 e-mails but keep being given crap back to give them my details (which I have done 4 times now) and now no reply to my last e-mail which is 10 days old!!!
Highlighted

posted by Desmondo | 6 months ago

I have been trying for over a week now to submit my FIT reading, the web site will not accept the reading.

It just says Sorry there is a problem. I tried to contact customer service via phone and the web site.

They never return any contact.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

@Desmondo   Not surprising a lot of the normal servces are not working for now.

Highlighted

posted by cotswold-FIT | 5 months ago

In April & May 2020 there was an unusually high amount of sunshine - record amounts!  My quarterly solar Feed-In reading is therefore unusually high. 

The SP system will NOT accept the reading as it 'outside expected range'. 

How do I get the system to accept the meter reading?  I have tried 'chat' (utter waste of time) and emails to 'support' are like banging one's sore head against the proverbial brick wall . . cpme on SP, this is not hard to solve.

Highlighted

posted by AlanC | 5 months ago
Re: Fit meter readings not accepted

Another customer with problems submitting FIT readings ... 'validation failed'.  Guess because of record April and May generation in the south. (May was a 10year all month record.) 

Submitted reading by telephone and validation reportedly accepted. But have no confirmation - just have to wait and see!

Highlighted

posted by srf | 5 months ago

I have come to the conclusion that the app is very poor. I use the main site, until I go elsewhere.  Not impressed with this company as soon as I can change suppler without penalty I am off.

Highlighted

posted by whitskidore | 4 months ago
Re: Fit meter readings re FIT payment

I submitted my FIT readings on 27th June and as yet no funds have been paid into my bank account. Payment has never been as late as this.

When will I receive the payment due?