Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fixed Tarrif End date - what is it?

posted by rjubin | A year ago

I'm currently on a fixed tarrif for both G & E. It's Super Saver June 2019.

My question is: does the tarrif expire at the beginning of June; the end of June or somewhere in between depending on when I switched to that tarrif.

Can't find any info about this on my SP website address except that I'm on "Super Saver June 2019"

Grateful for any help

thanks

5 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Fixed Tarrif End date - what is it?
Easy question. It is always the end of the month in question.
Highlighted

posted by MICKEY | A year ago

WHAT MONTH DOES MY FIXED TARRIF END

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Come on Mickey how can we tell you that? The name of your tariff will include a date.
Highlighted

posted by Lylacat | 3 months ago
I am on a dual fixed tariff for One year that only started in January 2020. £95 a month. But I received an email today stating that my monthly payment is getting increased to £113 a month from March 2020. I have just put in my reading for this month and my gas & electricity are both under £35 each for last month!. I have tried to get online to chat but have been kept waiting for over half an hour. A fixed tariff should surely mean that the payment cannot be changed.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
@Lylacat. Fixed rate means the p/kWh is fixed but the more kWh units you use the more your bill will be. SP are putting up the DD in winter to stop the accounts going negative. The DD should fall again in April or May.