Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Lesley193cat | 9 months ago
Re: Gas and electricity take over from extra energy
That's what I have done - in the process of moving which will be completed on 8 March - SP can sing for their money until I get my credit from Extra Energy taken off the final bill.

posted by dawnie96 | 9 months ago
I got a bill in for under £500 based on estimate. Called EE and they’re unable to tell me if I have credit/debit on my old account with them. So we can wait for the final bill from SP And then we can change suppliers? As SP are quoting more a lot higher than I previously paid!

posted by Ronco | 9 months ago
Hi. I am the same. I got a surprise estimated bill for over £550. Contacted someone who informs me that they are still awaiting final bills from Extra Energy ? before they can tell me what my balance was at the time of the change over !! They can't tell me when that will be ? I'm just on a standard tariff meantime so really not sure if I'm going to change elsewhere or not ?

posted by Ronco | 9 months ago
Well I refused to sign off a direct debit as they wanted a lot more a month than I had been paying previous.

posted by Extraenergyagro | 9 months ago
Been having same issues, not just me that has yet to receive the welcome pack then. Just seem to be getting the same useless info all the time. Had my account set up and now it's gone again, not got a clue what the tariff is I'm on.

posted by michala | 9 months ago
Thanks for that I’ll check, never thought of getting charged.

posted by IanHadEnuff | 8 months ago

It’s just been screw up after screw up. Awful customer service, and they know nothing. They will just tell you anything about refunds etc, just to get you off the phone. 2 calls ago they put me on hold while they pretended to speak to someone who knows, and then just said Ofgem we’re doing all refunds, which I know is BS.. I know they didn’t ask anyone because the moron on the phone didn’t press the hold button properly, so I heard them taking the P*ss with another operator, wonderful customer service eh!. They’re worse than NPower, and that’s saying something. They’ve lost all my meter readings. I got fed up of waiting for Scottish Power to tell me when I would be able to switch to another supplier, so just went ahead & started a switchover to far better supplier. Having forced the situation with another supplier & switched on 27th Jan. Don’t wait just switch. I was promised the would hold off on final bill until the refund as I was owed a ton of money as well.. yes another lie, they invented a bill and have just taken it out, even though I was promised it was definitely on hold! Great eh, I’ve tried calling again and again since, but can’t get through, their “high call volumes”, being the reason, No! tThe reason is because it’s such a massive F..k up by Scottish Power.  Eventually got through to some idiot in Liverpool today, after 50 mins on hold who told me it’s in the hands of the administrators who will be handling the refunds etc.. I’ve heard that story twice, but couldn’t say if the administrators will do the refund or if Scottish Power will refund via the administrators, so the money can sit in Scottish Powers bank accounts for a while.. Most probable. I’ve been told Ofgem are responsible for the refunds, which is a lie, and Scottish Power are no longer responsible??. I’ve been told the refunds will just appear in our bank accounts, (their words!!) as if by magic? I’ve also been told that some customers have had their refunds and accounts sorted, but unfortunately I will have to wait a while longer as my surname starts with M, and they’re refunding alphabetically. How bloody long do we have to take this crap from Scottish Power, or Ofgem, who also don’t want to know as they’re fed up of all the calls, or these administrators, which no one knows who they are??  Scottish Power need to set up an advice line, information line of info website for ex Extra Energy Customers with actual accurate information from these so called administrators. Somewhere in all these lies they’re fobbing us off with, there may actually be some truth. Do you now get it Scottish Power that we are completely pissed off with this Crap!! Sort it out

posted by Barb | 8 months ago

No refund yet from EE and no direct debit taken out for electricity and as for gas, I havent even got a gas account for this. A total F*** up 

posted by Extraenergyagro | 8 months ago
They are an absolute shower of **bleep**. I've had a complaint logged for weeks and am no closer to getting anything resolved. Different stories depending on who you speak to. I've logged a complaint with ofgem on the miss information I have been told several times. At one point I had an account set up, now again I cannot access as it says its in the process of being set up.
Have no clue as to what the tariff is as I've been told different ones and none of them are listed on the website.
I'm cancelling the direct debit that was set up and moving supplier, they can ask for the money once they have a clue how much it is i owe. Wouldn't waste anymore time on them, customer service is the worst I've ever experienced.
Highlighted

posted by seabo7 | 8 months ago

I am in same boat as most  people are . I was with Extraenergy phone Scottishpower for a balance of  account told account in credit . told then still going to look for another suplier due to the fact i would have been over charge so give meter reading to them and waited for new suplier to take over ,  New suplier past on meter reading .On checking bills notice my Electric meter reading is higher a Estimated bill  so again ring them to inform them of tru reading ,As stated on Electric bill please ring need a meter reading so we can confirm your final balance I ring over week before , was told sorry we will put it right now put on hold waited customer service informed  me all done you will have new bill and money would not go out on set date of the direct debit   NOT tru Scottishpower still went ahead and took more money out then there should people are right its company who will not listen do there think we will take this crap from them .

Check my bill today its still showing some amount And still asking for final meter reading  NOBODY Was Listening , What a waste of phone call