Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Happyfeet1 | 8 months ago
Re: Gas and electricity take over from extra energy
Leave ! Scottish Power are useless

Been trying to update meter readings since change over. Online app doesn’t update then and when you input the readings it tells you you owe thousands of pounds . They never call you back . Worst company I have ever dealt with so I swapped last week . Can’t wait to leave and I have only been with them 3 months ! Useless

Same thing happened to me was told it’s a glitch . They are next to useless and I’m off . Advise everyone to do the same . No one in their customer care or online departments gives a **bleep** . Hope they go out of business they don’t derserve our custom . I have swapped to BULB it’s cheaper and looks like it has plenty of positive feedback

I moved supplier last week . My advice is get out of dealing with SP as they are next to useless . I’ve gone to BULB but there are plenty of others that a way cheater than SP. dreadful company!

My advice is swap . SP are useless you can find cheaper deals with companies that offer better service . SP are the worst company I have ever dealt with

posted by Emma2Elder | 8 months ago
I too have been wondering what's going on, EE owe me money as well, when I set up the new account with SP the lady was helpful and set up a new DD back in January but they've still not taking any money really worried that I'm going to get a massive bill ... I've got one of those smart meters from EE and the lady from SP said they won't work with them and the meters are hard to read too
Sounds like a complete C**k up

posted by rodd | 8 months ago
Scottish Power are useless. I cannot understand why that they are prepared to accept all this criticism without even responding. My experience since EE went bust is awful.
I cannot believe that it is over 3 months and they still haven't sorted out this debacle.
Surely someone at SP has some pride in there company and will try to defend and explain this ridiculous situation for former EE customers.
Changing supplier when I return from holiday

posted by JimmyB | 8 months ago

Having read all the posts about how awful SP are, all I would say as a warning to everyone, is be careful leaving SP before the problems with EE are resolved. It is becoming apparent that other companies out there offering better cheap deals could well join the ranks of other cheap energy providers and go down the pan. The energy industry is starting to go the same way as the budget airlines. We all want the cheapest deals possible but we must all be mindful that cheap is not always best.

posted by Jan1 | 8 months ago
Oh god I had wondered why no money was being taken out of my bank account. I come on here and can quite clearly see it isn't just me. What a **bleep**ing mess. The thing is I don't want a big bill all of a sudden waiting for me!!! Can we have an answer please to what us going on!!!
Highlighted

posted by michala | 8 months ago
Hi apparently any credit owed is in the hands of the E.E. administrators and S.P. are trying their hardest to get this sorted. The administrators are not giving and info? Credit owed could take anything up to 2 years (hopefully not) phone S.P. I would phone S.P. to set up your account and get your direct debits started as this is going to be a long drawn out process. Some companies are owed thousands and thousands and some people in debt with E.E. They have said the administrators won’t give them any info on monies owed that’s why they can’t credit people. Massive lack of communication by all parties I think!!!!! Good luck in sorting