Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone through process to book smart meter installation - do I get an email confirming the appointment

posted by kimmety2819 | A year ago
6 comments

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Re: Gone through process to book smart meter installation - do I get an email confirming the appoint

Hi @kimmety2819, glad to hear you have booked your smart meter installation Smiley Happy one of our smart meter installer partners will be in contact with you by phone or email to confirm your appointment

posted by casawas | A year ago
SMART METER - how do I change appointment - no contact number or email address anywhere

I booked an appointment when prompted on line and willnot be here - any idea how I save the engineer a waster visit?

posted by leewillison | 7 months ago
Re: Gone through process to book smart meter installation - do I get an email confirming the appoint

can i please make a appiment for a electric smart meter to be installed please my email address is leewillison65@gmail.com if you email me so we can set a time and date with thanks lee willison

posted by Davc | 7 months ago

Hello Lee, Sorry the community cannot deal with your request, please tell SP on 0800 027 0072.

posted by AL-TALABANI | 4 weeks ago

I want to re-book another smart meter appointment.

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago

@AL-TALABANI   Ooh scary name you have. I think they rebook automatically. Good Luck.