Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i'm tdying to send a pic of my meter to scottish power but i seem to be havi g trouble doing so,

posted by Lyricalscotchez | 2 years ago
9 comments

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Re: Hi i'm tdying to send a pic of my meter to scottish power but i seem to be havi g trouble doing

@Lyricalscotchez    Take a picture close up to the meter on your phone. Then share the picture to email 

contactus@scottishpower.com

give your name address and account number on the email. 

posted by Shamsayareey | 5 months ago
Re: Hi i'm tdying to send a pic of my meter to scottish power but i seem to be havi g trouble doing
My name is H Diriye
My address is 46 barra hall road
Ub3 2ns hayes
I'm with scotish power since July last year.
I don't have account number scotish power and no contact letter or contact number.
I contacted scotish power i spoke about matter an agent scotish power will sort out and call me on 19 last month and still waiting
My contact number is 07931502102 please and please
Iwill look forward
Thanks
Hareeda

posted by DavC1 | 5 months ago

@Shamsayareey   Hi,  don't tell the Community, we are all just customers.  Tell SP customer services. 

posted by ECATERINA | A month ago

posted by DavC1 | A month ago

@ECATERINA   That file should be attached to an email to

contactus@scottishpower.com  

Also give your name address and customer number.

If you have time take another photo so that the whole of the meter can be seen, your picture only shows the screen.

I'm new to the apartment, and I have no electricity,
I have a 5 year old child in the house.
I have no electricity since 21.05.2022

posted by DavC1 | A month ago

@ECATERINA    Speak to customer services on 0800 027 0072.     You have a meter that you have to pay for your power before you use it.   The name is a Pay As. You Go  smart meter.    Customer services can set you up to use it.