Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?

posted by RobD42 | A month ago

How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died? Customer services has been closed down due to Covid 19

6 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?
Sorry for your loss. Use the email. Contactus@scottishwidows.com.
Highlighted

posted by Benben123 | A month ago
Re: How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?
Mr Alan Mosley
Account no; 1605 8304 364
13 Chestnut grove
Mansfield woodhouse
Has died, please close the account.
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

@Benben123  Read Davc reply just above your question. We can' t do this for you as we are onlycustomers like you.

Highlighted

posted by RobD42 | A month ago
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to my question, it is very much appeciated.
I have used the email address that you suggested, and have notified them accordingly.
Highlighted

posted by jeanette1360 | 4 weeks ago
This email address is not working for me
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago

@jeanette1360   Very sorry for your loss.   The email should work but due to the current situation it may take several weeks to get a reply

contactus@scottishpower.com