Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?

posted by RobD42 | 4 months ago

How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died? Customer services has been closed down due to Covid 19

8 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
Re: How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?
Sorry for your loss. Use the email. Contactus@scottishwidows.com.
Highlighted

posted by Benben123 | 4 months ago
Re: How do I notify Scottish Power that my Father, who is an account holder has died?
Mr Alan Mosley
Account no; 1605 8304 364
13 Chestnut grove
Mansfield woodhouse
Has died, please close the account.
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by whiteowl | 4 months ago

@Benben123  Read Davc reply just above your question. We can' t do this for you as we are onlycustomers like you.

Highlighted

posted by RobD42 | 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to my question, it is very much appeciated.
I have used the email address that you suggested, and have notified them accordingly.
Highlighted

posted by jeanette1360 | 3 months ago
This email address is not working for me
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@jeanette1360   Very sorry for your loss.   The email should work but due to the current situation it may take several weeks to get a reply

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by springerjig | 3 weeks ago
Good Evening
It is with sadness I have to inform Scottish Power that
Mr Patrick Burge
227. Mill Road
Deal. Kent
CT14 9BQ
Passed away on Tuesday 7th July 2020 @ 11pm.

Please advise us as to how we go about his bills both Gas & Electric as his Daughter is living at his house for the next few months.

Regards

Mr Robert Maughan
( Son-in-Law )
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@springerjig    Hello Robert, sorry to hear your news,  actually the Community of customers is not the right pace to report. Please send your message to contactus@scottishpower.com