Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i tell you I'm leaving?

posted by Nbx | 10 months ago
I've handed back the keys to my rented house yesterday so I need to cancel my account but I can't find a way to do that!

Please help me?
16 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by  Gordon | 9 months ago
Re: How do i tell you I'm leaving?
Hi @Nbx, you can do this online at www.scottishpower.co.uk/movinghome - just skip the supply your new home part, although we will still need your forwarding address details on the first screen. Alternatively give us a call on 0800 027 0072 or fill in our webform at www.scottishpower.co.uk/email

posted by Ap | 9 months ago

the submit button on the move out form does not work 

posted by LAF | 9 months ago

Yeah your online forms for cancelling do not work at all.  The submit button doesn't work on one and on the other when you submit the page just refreshes with the required fields all blank again.  

posted by lkerr | 9 months ago

doesn't work for me either

posted by charl3ne51 | 9 months ago
Doesn’t work for me either

posted by NeilB | 9 months ago

Not working for me either !!

posted by  Eilidh | 9 months ago

Hi all, thanks for flagging this, I have informed our web team who are currently investigating the issue.  As soon as I have an update on this I will post in this thread.

posted by  Eilidh | 9 months ago

Hi all, we are struggling to replicate this error, can you advise if you are trying to submit the move out form on a desktop or through our app?  Could you possibly attach screenshots to this topic thread to help us exactly where this error is occuring.  

posted by Oxfordcustomer | 8 months ago

I am leaving. I have combined gas and electricity from you. I have submitted readings to my new supplier.

I have received two emails from you. One says you have received readings and created a final bill. The other says you need a final reading so that you can do the final bill for me to leave!!

They are no reply emails!! I can no longer log in to submit readings!! The email given above doesn’t work!!  

Any ideas??