posted by Diamondlady46 | 3 months ago
Re: How to make a complaint

What on earth is going on 

posted by Jonnel | 3 months ago
It's pretty obvious really.

posted by unimpressed | 4 weeks ago

Why do I have to down load an app to complain, why can’t you have a link to your email like most well assembled company sites?

posted by Spitzer69 | 4 weeks ago

this is not a complaint. i simply wanted to send a mesage. i dont find your system easy to use. on returning  from holiday on fri.  20-9-19 i found i had an estimated bill. i read my meters and entered them on this site, unfortunatly in my haste i had read the feed in tarif meter. i have now corected my mistake. this is why it may seem a little od. 

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago
@Spitzer69. I hope it works out ok for you and you do not get a crazy bill. Keep a close eye on your account.

posted by bilbobaggins61 | A week ago

I havent been a customer of yours for nearly a year, we moved from you because you were very expensive!! We were paying Direct Debit £250 a amonth which is a huge amount for a 3 bebroom house!!!! Then when we got our final bill you for some reason have tried to charge us £556!!! which is outragous, i have been on the phone hundreds off times and nothing is being done about this apart  from your debt department ringing all the time!!!  Now i am taking this further and needa letter of Deadlock, so if you can sort this for me i would appreciate it, 

Thank you

Lisa Cowan

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago

@bilbobaggins61   Sorry the Community cannot do Deadlock letters, ask Customer Services.