What on earth is going on 

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | 10 months ago
Re: How to make a complaint
It's pretty obvious really.
Highlighted

posted by unimpressed | 8 months ago

Why do I have to down load an app to complain, why can’t you have a link to your email like most well assembled company sites?

Highlighted

posted by Spitzer69 | 8 months ago

this is not a complaint. i simply wanted to send a mesage. i dont find your system easy to use. on returning  from holiday on fri.  20-9-19 i found i had an estimated bill. i read my meters and entered them on this site, unfortunatly in my haste i had read the feed in tarif meter. i have now corected my mistake. this is why it may seem a little od. 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 8 months ago
@Spitzer69. I hope it works out ok for you and you do not get a crazy bill. Keep a close eye on your account.
Highlighted

posted by bilbobaggins61 | 8 months ago

I havent been a customer of yours for nearly a year, we moved from you because you were very expensive!! We were paying Direct Debit £250 a amonth which is a huge amount for a 3 bebroom house!!!! Then when we got our final bill you for some reason have tried to charge us £556!!! which is outragous, i have been on the phone hundreds off times and nothing is being done about this apart  from your debt department ringing all the time!!!  Now i am taking this further and needa letter of Deadlock, so if you can sort this for me i would appreciate it, 

Thank you

Lisa Cowan

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

@bilbobaggins61   Sorry the Community cannot do Deadlock letters, ask Customer Services.

Highlighted

posted by pgcfc | 7 months ago
I have received a bill which is excessively high as I don’t stay in the property from Monday to Friday. The account started on 1st June and my bill is £606. Please advise what to do. Could be faulty meter
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
@pgcfc. The first thing is to read your meter and compare it to the bill statement. If an estimate was made then send in the correct reading. Also was the June reading an actual and correct figure? That is a start. If all the readings are correct then you can look further into more causes of the high bill.
Highlighted

posted by mitkin | 4 months ago
I told Scottish Power eight months ago that my smart meter was only registering the use of gas, I was told someone would come to see about it in about three months time, that has now passed and the smart meter is not working at all.
I am 92 years old, live on my own, and would like to have things working properly, I cannot read the gas meter as it is on floor level.
I have paid my bills so would now like someone to fix the so called smart meter,
Mrs Joan Peaty account number is......16070835563