Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a message to Scottish Power using the App

posted by Aercio | 6 months ago

I downloaded and Installed the App. It's working but when start a chat it says to send a message but how do I do that? In the "MY MESSAGES" I can only see messages. I couldn't find any place where I can send any message. Pointless starting a chat, they never answer.

8 comments

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
Re: How to send a message to Scottish Power using the App
I don’t know about the app but your online account can access messages if you sign in and click your icon. This leads to my messages.

posted by Jonnel | 6 months ago
@Aercio Some people on here have reported better luck by using SP's Facebook page - the cynic in me thinks that might be due to EVERYONE being able to see when people are ignored - so may be worth a try. SP do seem to be getting worse at customer relations. I keep half an eye on the news to see if an Indian call centre has closed down...

posted by CFG-Freeman | 4 months ago

I also have problems with the system not allowing you to send a message back to Scottish Power.

Phoning them is such a slow process and I am never happywith the person I get to speak to.

This needs sorting out.

We live in an age where most people prefer to send emails or messages.

We don't want to hang on to a phone line that's engaged for ages or ask for SP to phone me back when it suits them

posted by leaver | 3 months ago

I would like to send a message but cannot

after many loyal years with scottish power i now find that they have been screwing me and i can get it £300 cheaper with Avro Energy

Dont let them rip you off like they did me

posted by CFG-Freeman | 3 months ago
Davc ... we are all aware that if you sign in and click your icon you can get to your messages. But this only allows you to READ messages from Scottish Power. It does not offer you the chance to send a reply or start a message dialogue with SP.
Why isn't anyone from Scottish Power reading these comments?

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

Sorry I thought there was a reply option. SP do not read these messages we are all customers. Try an email to contactus@scottishpower.com. 

posted by Annemcshane | 3 months ago

According to the TV watchdog. You are overcharging people when they leave Scottish Power.

**Mod note: Private contact information had been removed for your safety**

posted by Ronk | 5 days ago

For what it's worth I have now had two installation dates that failed, no show, and after the first one I was offered £30 compensation which needless to say has not arrived at my account.

I think I may have been successfull in sending an email to contactus@scottishpower.com

However as I am typing this I have received an auto response which says go to their chat page. Frustrating or what