Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to work out what I spend per month on gas and electric - on dual fuel so combined bill

posted by reggiemoore | 4 weeks ago

How do I work out how much I spend on gas and electric each month?  I currently have a combined bill, which is £71 per montn, but can't see where I can find out how much I spend on each?

4 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago
Re: How to work out what I spend per month on gas and electric - on dual fuel so combined bill

Hi Reggie, Your Bills show meter readings and costs separately for gas and electricity. Maybe you don't receive paper bills, but they are all there in your online account and can be printed if you have a printer. If you want the latest paper bill you can request it to be posted to you.

posted by reggiemoore | 4 weeks ago
Re: How to work out what I spend per month on gas and electric - on dual fuel so combined bill

Great thanks!  I don't get paper bills, but have found where I can view them to get the info!  ☺

posted by FITT | 2 weeks ago

READINGS  GAS 3844   ELEC  1  8878   2  35479

posted by Davc | 2 weeks ago
Sorry FITT giving an up to date reading tells us nothing about your usage history. We are a users forum so we cannot access your account. Look at your bills on line to see what you are using.