Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't speak to anyone

posted by Rightfedup | 3 years ago
I selected call me back. They called back 2 hours later. I'm still waiting to speak half an hour after that.

Web chat says it's shut.

I phoned yesterday and the day before. Waited an hour each time.

They've got £400 of mine. No I can't get it back on the app.
24 comments

posted by reallypissedoff | 3 years ago
Re: I can't speak to anyone

Having the same problem do you have an email address for the customer services?

i emailed the CEO but no reply tried web chat but it's shut funny that say's 10PM 

HELP

posted by Rightfedup | 3 years ago
No. I can't get through. I waited an hour. I rang again and accepted keeping my place in the queue and being phoned back. When they phoned back I was on for an hour before I gave up. They have £400 plus of mine

posted by Davc | 3 years ago

Ring early in the morning to get through. Also have you tried your account on the internet?  it has better features than the App.

posted by biggirl47 | 3 years ago

I have  tried to phone on behalf of my frail sister over 3 days now 7 times in all at 25 mins each time ( high volume of calls )

all calls at different times WHY DONE THEY GET MORE STAFF  just phoned again and cut off To may people hanging on to deal with before they close This service is not exceptable I manage mine on line but my sister has no computer and as for speaking to the on line person they ask you to I am yet to find this person

posted by biggirl47 | 3 years ago
I can't find that web chat

posted by derek237 | 2 years ago

i need to speak with someone how do i contact you , all i am getting is some one playing music and saying you ar busy 

so am i 

derek

posted by michgarw | 2 years ago

I very much doubt it.  I have spent all morning trying to obtain information from Scottish Power. I used their ring aback service.  My call was returned after an hour and I was to be kept waiting  a futher 1/2 hour on the phone.  I still have not got the information

posted by biggirl47 | 2 years ago

Tried call back today 43 mins to 1hr and 5mins that was at 2pm still NO call back now at 9pm I give up

posted by dawney | 2 years ago

I am waiting 2 months now for a call back