Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Haltylyn | 2 years ago
Re: I can't speak to anyone
Usually call back in? Minutes always worked. Today asked to hold for 3 hours!!! No way. S. P. organised technical phone call today between 8am and 10 am. No one called. Always been happy with S. P. Not happy now. Need to speak to human being re complaint.

posted by archie1250 | 2 years ago

i have same problem as you no call back saturday nor tuesday they emailed me as my tariff is expired at end of monthhow can i if they dont answer

posted by GrahamofDevon | A year ago

I agree that Scottish Power must be trying to set new records for worst ever customer services

posted by Rightfedup | A year ago

Problem solved: I moved to OCTOPUS energy as it was rated best customer service by Which magazine. And breathe.

posted by BernieBee | A year ago
Re: I can't speak to Been trying for over a week to get contact Have they built the wall again to ke

Im exhausted tryin to get a problem sorted.customer services must be on strike you can never get through to anyone

when I go to my local shopping centre they are there trying to sell me their wares you know what answer they will get

Ive got same problem they have £576 of mine but no one answers customer service lines

posted by TimT | A year ago
Agree totally shocking service. Impossible to speak to anyone! Time to change supplier.

posted by Cynberghost | A year ago
If you’re having a problem with your energy supply, try getting in touch with your supplier before you make a formal complaint. They might be able to resolve the problem informally.

Tell them what’s happening, and what you want them to do about it. They might be able to sort it out then and there.

You should note down the:

date and time you get in touch person you speak to problem you talk about

If you’ve already spoken to your supplier about your problem, and aren’t sure whether to make a formal complaint, you can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline for free, impartial advice.

posted by Cynberghost | A year ago
If you’re having a problem with your energy supply, try getting in touch with your supplier before you make a formal complaint. They might be able to resolve the problem informally.
Tell them what’s happening, and what you want them to do about it. They might be able to sort it out then and there.
You should note down the:
date and time you get in touch person you speak to problem you talk about
If you’ve already spoken to your supplier about your problem, and aren’t sure whether to make a formal complaint, you can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline for free, impartial advice.