Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by daveloydon | A year ago
Re: Incorrect billings caused by Transposed Meter Reading
Customer service is aweful
Highlighted

posted by helphumbug | A year ago
nasty letters when i have paid

Hi guys i was migrated from Extra Energy scottish power customer service seems appalling i have tried 3 times to set up direct debit gave up on that sent a BACS transfer on the 24/6/19   now 7 /7/19 getting nasty letters saying its not been paid any thoughts helphumbug

Highlighted

posted by CJ | 12 months ago
Phone up and raise a complaint , only way they seem to take notice sadly.

Phone number for the complaints team is 0800 027 0138

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | 12 months ago
@helphumbug If you paid by Direct Payment, have you checked with your bank that the payment was accepted and that the bank IDs/ your account references were correctly copied over? It's been known for BACS payments to go adrift because the payee details were wrong and the wrong bank was paid.

SP probably also have a number of bank accounts for customers to pay bills into, so double check you transferred to the right bank, so they know where to look for it, then when they start getting antsy you can show them you paid and shut them up on the spot.
Highlighted

posted by robgood | 6 months ago

The wrong reading for start of supply incorrect therefore credit from previous supplier incorrect. Correct figures supplied on 11/12/2019

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

@robgood   SP do not monitor this user forum, you have to tell customer services.

Highlighted

posted by Raymaker | A month ago
The app shows night(low) and day(normal) the wrong way round if you go to the website it shows it the correct way round use the app help to go to support and select meter reading this get to the meter input page that has night and day correctly shown. They need to fix this appalling bug in the app
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Raymaker    Yes that is awful.  SP do not read the Community so send an email to

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by Raymaker | A month ago
I have and I’m going to contact the regulator if I do not hear from SP in 5 days, shocking bug in the app !!!