Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Key not working and new one hasn't arrived.

posted by Jamie-S | A year ago

My key stopped working all of a sudden, it's not damaged or anything and I've tried it a few dozen times in the shop but nothing, my meter doesn't even recognise that I put a key in.

I ordered a new key to be delivered on Thursday and I paid the £15 for special delivery, It's Monday now and I still have no key and at the time of typing this I have £1 on my meter, with no way of activating emergency credit, I want my key delivered and a refund for the special delivery, it should have been here on Friday and it's not even here today.

10 comments
Highlighted

posted by DaveCswans | A year ago
Re: New Key Card hasn't arrived.

Please can you make sure that you have sent my new key card. I am a new customer, my gas has almost run out and the card has not arrived yet. The British Gas card no longer works. Thankyou D.C.Swanson

Highlighted

posted by WeeTee2019 | A year ago
Re: Key not working and new one hasn't arrived.
I keep ger error message wen trying 2 top my key meter the key been cleaned fur any dust but still not work iv try 3 diffrent shop to top it up but still say error .is there a 8 digit code i can get 2 take my local shop fur need key or help get power am on emergence pence is all iv got in it can u help please
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago

@WeeTee2019   Sorry nobody on here can help, you have to ring customer service on Monday morning.

Highlighted

posted by kenneth | 12 months ago
i need a new .Scottish power KEY . can not use my key at post office
Highlighted

Key not working and new one needed
Kenneth
xxxxxxxxx  mobile xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Highlighted

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx . i need a new key .not working at Post Office

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

posted by yvonnebest | 9 months ago

total joke, weekend and key is broke, no electricity and no way to get in contact for a new key. terrible customer service. shame on you sp.

Highlighted

posted by Zoewar | 6 months ago
I have been left with no gas and electricity all day as iv only just come over to you and haven't been sent a key or card iv rang a number of times and was told someone was going to ring me and haven't im so angry and up set as I told you I had a baby who as had to go with out milk and food because off u i tried to ring and u shut the line and live chat dwn im not leaving this im fuming you put me and My at risk and im stil with out and no one has bored to contact me
Highlighted

posted by mizjaanith | 6 months ago
My New Key Card hasn't arrived.
Please can you make sure that you have sent my new key card. I am a new customer, my eletricity has almost run out and the card has not arrived yet. I don’t understand how you convince me to change and when I do you don’t send the key, do you want me to stay without electricity