Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Paulina199030 | A year ago
Re: Live Chat
Hi you call me

posted by Dufto8271 | A year ago

Surprised to see for such a big com[pany you are so far behind in regard to Web/Live Chat facilities!! very disappointing as it is also extreemly hard to get a phone number too?  typical tactic for companiies who do not give good customer service  is to make it difficult to speak to a human voice or person ... shame

posted by adeace | 11 months ago

so does live chat work or not -if not can't believe how early / short hours the customer contact service is open, seems to close at 5PM every night even though lots of online stuff says 7 PM on weekdays. whenever I call at least a 40 minute queue and then 3 times out of 4 my call was half answered and immediately binned without anyone been there for me to speak to ? it really is attrocious been trying to give them my closing meter readings from previous supplier Yorkshire energy who went bust. Did manage to speak to soemone 2 weeks ago, who I gave my opening  electric meter read to as they soemhow had a gas meter read which is in a locked cupboard they have not had access to, whereas the electric is in a standard outside meter cupboard at front of my house  but no reading been recorded on my account so called up and gave them the reading my Yorkshire energy account has been updated with the closing reading , have subsequently received a final bill from Yorkshire Power, but I still do not have an opening reading on my scottish power account also requested an isolator switch fitting between my smart meter and the consumer unit so I can get new meter installed. Are they always this atrocious ?

posted by umesh_gajjar1 | 10 months ago

hi

i nee to resat my app posword

posted by umesh_gajjar1 | 10 months ago

i call the call center they say live chet do

posted by Martyboy | 10 months ago
Hi , I recently switched to ScottishPower pre payment dual and haven’t received my top up keys yet

posted by Pipparose | 3 months ago
I have spent an hour trying to speak with an assistant poor service.

posted by SWANMARION49 | 2 weeks ago
My son has no electricity so he is wondering if he could get an advance credit

posted by DavC1 | A week ago

@SWANMARION49   This is a pay as you go meter question,  some emergency credit is allowed according to the help pages for PAYG but it's for emergencies and your son needs to put some money into his meter to get a back to a steady supply.