Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Sheilla | 8 months ago
Re: Live Chat
How do i view and print my bill online. I can only see the graph and not the bill in the options.

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

Log onto your account through a web browser, all the bill options are given there. 

posted by Raf | 8 months ago
Hi
Nine days ago I was applied for my credit balance refund and I still waiting for my credit balance

posted by MissTish | 8 months ago
Hi - i have dual fuel account with scottish power but on line only shows my electricity bill. I have no record or detail of my gas bill? Please advise

I suggest you ring SP and tell them, you may be faced with a large bill. 0800 027 0072

posted by pacek17 | 8 months ago

Why my last bill is 242.07? 

Smartmeter show 78.58. 

Your smart meter reading is from your small monitor that is called anIHD. These often give wrong costs and your bill is the important information. Check to see if your bill has been estimated and if it has send in the correct reading from your real meter - not the IHD. 

Highlighted

posted by ducat | 7 months ago
How can I get in touch with Scottish power
I don’t have credit to be able to fone. And there is not a live chat so how can I get in touch with them

posted by Jonnel | 7 months ago

@ ducat If you log in to your account, scroll to the very bottom of the webpage to the grey navigation bar, on the right you will see a link named 'complaints'. Click on that, and a new webpage opens, usually, the chatbox opens at the bottom of your screen to the right - green bar 'How can we help?' - though how long they'll take to answer is anyone's guess.

posted by Hannah2906 | 7 months ago
they do - I was in the middle of using it however have been cut of any am unable to open it up again