Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Soo | A month ago
Re: Live Chat

Why your live chat is always unavailable . I am been trying everyday since 6 week ago.

Your customer service line useless. Have to wait more than 1 hour. 

Trying to change my tariffs  since than.

posted by LT1 | A month ago

I'm trying (without success) to speak to someone from Scottish Power.  I called last week and chose the option for someone to call me back and was notified they would call back within an hour., however my call was returned after 9pm (and Iwas already in bed) but then got disconnected yet the operator didn't try to call me back!  I'm trying to call again and I'm currently on hold and have been now for 1/2 hour.  Why can't I get to speak to someone!!!  I need to speak to someone  regarding my account.  What should I do as I cannot get through to an operator (even to ask for a call back) and you haven't got live chat available.  It's a shame because up until now I didn't have an issue with Scottish Power.  

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | A month ago
@LT1 It's true, customer service has gone down the pan since SP won the hundred thousand-odd customers from ExtraEnergy, despite the fact part of their bid to Ofgem included a clause to increase their customer service operation to cope...
If you need to actually speak to someone you're going to have to persevere with the waits or call-back procedures. If your contact can be written, an e-mail might be better - there's also a paper trail so you can prove stuff you may need to prove later on, and anything they tell you, you'll have evidence of too.

posted by JohnSteve | 3 weeks ago

Hi 

I am still waiting for the final bill from Scottish Power. I have received a mobile txt message to pay.  Txt message is not a bill. I have called to Scottish Power on 19.03.2019  at 14.03pm and have been promissed to receive the invoice by email and I have not received it by today.  Again I have called on 29.03.2019 at 10.21am - the same not received invoice by Mail too.  How I can pay ? What a mess in this company.  When I will call on 0500 027 0072 and will chose a call back the business department will called me back - few times the same. How to contact with you ? Do I will need to send a solicitor letter to the Scottish Power Head Office to get the invoice ?

Kind regards

Jan S

posted by Funkyjunky | 3 weeks ago
In theory, but never seems to be working when I try. It is under Support Centre on their website and if you have their app under help