Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat

posted by Gbarratt | A year ago

Hi Does anyone know if theres  a live  chat option to talk to a person about my bill instead of calling ? if so where do i find live chat 

Thanks 

39 comments

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Live Chat

Sorry, they do not have a live chat option.

posted by RRobots | A year ago
Good afternoon this is mrs Rita Robertson am sending my meter reading sorry it would not let me do it on my account which says give meter reading so this is the reading 63617 thank you

Mrs Roberts, this is not the right place to give your meter readings, Scottish Power does not have a Live Chat function. You need to go to your online account and look for the meter readings section. An alternative is to ring 0800 027 0072

posted by karlsutton | A year ago

Good Morning,i raised a complaint with a telephone approtive named Craig last Wednesday 27/6/2018 and he advised me that someone would be in touch with me in a few days,i have had no responce from Scottish power to date and im very concerned about the massief bill i have received , i would really appericate someone making contact with me as to regards this matter as soon as possible ,kind regards Karl

Hi Karl, this forum cannot help you, you can call SP on 0800 027 0072.

posted by falaksher | A year ago
Re: move home and close account

Hello 

I want to know if my account will be closed on 13th june. because I am moving  home

Hi, we cannot help you with your account details, ring SP 0800 027 0072

posted by Gregor | A year ago

Hello

How can I ensure that my account has been closed? I requested that a month ago, got and paid up my final bill but somehow I still have access to my online account, where it says that the next bill will be issued in September. I no longer live at the address and I do not want to find my self in a situation where I am sent a bill in the future and am expected to pay it. 

Hi Gregor, although you can still access your account it should say somewhere ‘account closed’, maybe in the log on screen.