Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by ErosionOfTrust | 2 months ago
Re: Live Chat
I am assuming that the livechat is the symbol on the bottom left of the webpages .. when I try to use this it seems to think I am Gordon? who last chatted an hour ago ..

as a new user I have never actually made a live chat connection .... and I am certainly not Gordon

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

@ErosionOfTrust 

At the bottom of the main SP home page look forComplaints under Help and Support. This can lead to the chat screen.

If a strange user name comes up over write it with your details.

Nobody else has reported emails from strange sources, you were right not to use it but it could be an infection  on your computer.

posted by ianhyslop | 3 weeks ago

i,m on prepayment,but when i put my key in the meyer blacked out,i have electricity but need the meter to work 16019248544,ianhyslop 5D silverdale gardens largs KA30 n9LT

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@ianhyslop     Sorry you have a problem but the community does not know anything about your account, you have to tell customer services 0800 027 0072

posted by Loulam71 | 3 weeks ago
Yes there is a live chat when it's available, I've used it. In regards to dialling your numbers that's a joke I was left for 48mins, I had to hang up as it was 20:10 they've gone home now.

posted by Rizwan | 3 weeks ago

Hi

Hello

Hihi

posted by Funkyjunky | 3 weeks ago
Hi had the same experience, waiting literally hours for a response and if I ever did get a response most of the time they were not able to help or gave me wrong information (quite honestly I think they guessed if they didn't know the answer) The only positive think was that you could save a copy of the chat conversation (unlike a phone call) for proof of what they told you for future complaints!!

Hi