Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
Re: Live Chat

@Rizwan   Hi, this forum is not the Live Chat system. You need to click Complaints at the bottom of this page and a live chat window will open. 

Highlighted

posted by pamz | 4 months ago

why is the 080001200123number engaged joke iv been trying for 4 days now to get through think they need to employ more staff not happy 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
@pamz. Never heard of that number. You need 0800 027 0072.
Highlighted

posted by MWhitehouse | 3 months ago

I have had many live chats with your operators and they try their best ending up with sorry for the complanit not beeing sorted but we will get a senior to contact you weithin the next few days,hours,minutes?

Nothing gets sorted and my complanit has been on goinf since October 2018 it appears no one has time to sort problems?

I did speak to a kind scotsman and he did promise me he would sort it but hasent 

Scottish power telepdoned me in October 2018 and stated they have concerns about my useage and they would fit a check meter to investigate I they a month later find they had fitted a smart meter without my permission and each engineer that has called since has told me that they can not take it out?

It is making me ill worrying about the bill so in December 2019 I sent them a thousand pound  and now they say I owe £4600=00 I am on a fixed pension and can not see my way clear to settle this enormous amount

Surley some one at Scottish power can sit down and sort this problem?

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@MWhitehouse   That is a serious problem and you should register and escalate a complaint. Later involve the Ombudsman if SP do not co operate.

Highlighted

posted by lorrainebkr | 3 months ago

Hello

I worried about a gas card. I have no gas card. Please send me a new gas card as soon urgent. thank you. I am too cold because it is no heating. thank you very much. look forward to get a new gas card. my account number xxxxxxxxxx.

I am deaf. I can't speak by phone. my phone numder xxxxxxxxx only text. many thanks

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Highlighted

posted by Rogcoh | 14 hours ago
Why am I still receiving payment from British Gas… I gave them my last trading and are paying the bill
Highlighted

posted by Chered | 13 hours ago
Just joined and was wondering when my first direct debit is due also cant send meter readings online as it keeps fail in
Highlighted

posted by Amanparmar | 13 hours ago
Hello sir/madam
Highlighted

posted by div | 13 hours ago
My electric and gas is supposed to go live with use today but it still hasn’t