Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
Re: Live Chat

The Community is run by customers, we are not Scottish Power management.  We do not know about individual bills and accounts, SP do not read Community messages so all messages to SP should be sent to.   Contactus@scottishpower.com

We can still give advice on general problems, but SP are only dealing with emergency power loss at the moment  so questions about bills will have to wait until later  

Best wishes to all in these difficult times. 

Highlighted

posted by cvj1978 | A month ago
Re: paying bill

hi there today i registerd my account and put in metre readings of both energy i use and it caculated the bill to £240.76 which seem alittle high but anyway i went on and paid the amount as i had it and didn't want the bill to get out of hand . i went back to the bill page and it still said i still owed this i just wanted to confirm that this has gone through as its gone out of my account  and now i'm worried  if you can help that would be great . Also i would like to go on a direct debit ,do the offers online include both electricity and gas as im a new to scottish power and been waiting for the starter pack since around feb 20th  would the payment i have made count to that tariff as i'm out of work due to virus until the all clear .I am just panicing now that i've paid and im going to be paying more than first thought as i had a offer from shell for less and im on minimum pay as it is if you could help that would be great i was hoping to talk to someone in real time thank you for your time and soory for the grammer

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago
@cvj1978. It is difficult to set up changes now because of the virus emergency. Your payment has probably gone through correctly but it could be a few days before it shows on the account. It’s good you can send meter readings, that stops estimated readings being used. When things calm down you can set up a dual fuel account paid by DD, that is what most people have. Meanwhile send readings again in May and July and pay the bills as they arise. Hopefully SP will open customer services again before too long.
Highlighted

posted by Billyblue1 | A month ago
I opted to change over to fixed 2year tariff until 2022,£89 per month for duel supply,unfortunately your customer service got this completely wrong,and only appeared to open as 'new' account !!! And only showing Electric as well,no Gas !!! Useless,and has messed up my exsisting details and account.As a result I better not go into debt on my account,as I already pay by D/d £110 per month.Get this sorted by competent person,I want a personal call to my phone,07896-637203,to confirm,not continuous emails from different people !!!
Highlighted

@Billyblue1 

The Community is run by customers, we are not Scottish Power management.  We do not know about individual bills and accounts, SP do not read Community messages so all messages to SP should be sent to.   Contactus@scottishpower.com

We can still give advice on general problems, but SP are only dealing with emergency power loss at the moment  so questions about bills will have to wait until later  

Best wishes to all in these difficult times. 

Highlighted

posted by Polly2321 | A month ago
Can I get a payment card so I can pay at post office
Highlighted

Polly. This community is not live chat, you need to contact SP but make it clear if you already have a PAYG meter or that you are requesting a new meter installation.
Highlighted

posted by adrian35 | A month ago
Hello my name is Adrian Corapciuc o live in Liverpool and smart meter it is 1742on electric
Highlighted

posted by shakil12 | A month ago
Hi got taxt on my phone sctoch power say you live us I dont know any think about it I want to stay with Scottish power gas electric I dont want move it thanks s ahmed
Highlighted

posted by Kamaluddin | A month ago
Hi