Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 4 months ago
Re: Live Chat

@Rizwan  We are a community forum if you want live chat, go into support centre and live chat should come up at the bottom with a green square, Clic kon that.  Used myself last night and today.

Highlighted

posted by Berk | 4 months ago
Hi could send me last 3 month electric with gas statements please my electric meter Reading 05862 my gas meter Reading 09512 thanks
Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 4 months ago

@ you will have to go into your account and down load them from there.  We cant do any thing with your account only a customer forum.

Highlighted

posted by astro | 3 months ago
I have been trying to get in contact with you as all the Phone numbers I have tried are not working. have tried to input my solar energy readings in on my account but you said it was no 90 days which was true. Could tell me why you took me reading on the 21st December 2019 when this was over the 90 days???? it was 99 days, I had some person to take a reading on the next date which was on the 11th of March 2020 as I was not available to take the reading as this was less than 90 days you would not take the reading as it was 81 days. I now want full payment up to 16th June and the reading is 15748. That is 97 plus 81 which =178 days that you now owe me for the solar power that was generated, my Feed in Tarif Number is 00533905. My email Address is jabigmore@hotmail.com PLEASE REPLY
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@astro   SP do not read these messages, send your request to contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by stanly | 3 months ago

Name Stanley murawski account number  16091336219 I keep getting text to pay my final bill 2 weeks ago you said you will send it by post still not had it and you said you will put charges on it you  will not it is your fault not mine I said I will pay it at a post office still waiting 

Highlighted

posted by stanly | 3 months ago
Will you get back to me Stanley murawski urgent
Highlighted

posted by sitar | 3 months ago
Hi there I try to submit my meter reading but is said wrong and I check is correct on my side but it look like you have wrong reading number ?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@stanly 

SP do not read these messages, send your request to contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by Russia2002 | 3 months ago
I would like to know why when I signed up to Scottish Power, I was told I would be fixed price of £110 a month for Gas and Electricity, my last 5 direct debits you have taken have been £145.
To add insult to injury, I have just found out my next door neighbour who has the exact same house as me is only £80 for both and he works from home and I don't so he is during the day.