Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter Readings

posted by tezza | 11 months ago

How do I get a list of my meter readings whether supplied by me or read by representative my previous supplier gave you this information as an option when you signed into your account and why don’t Scottish Power list a contact email addresses?

16 comments

Top answer

posted by mickeydee2018 | 11 months ago
Re: Meter Readings

You can see readings submitted by yourself by clicking on the activitiy log tab which is on the left hand side of the main page when you log in to your account online, Scottish power email address is contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by tezza | 11 months ago

Answered my query

posted by Clin1 | 11 months ago

Contacted Scottish Power by phone as electricity meter readings indicated meteoric rise from around 500 units to 11,000 units compared to  same period last year. Common sense  says this is an error.

They said they would,  review, and, be in contact within 7days. No contact has been made  but they have increased DD from around £80 /month to around  £450/ month which I cant afford.

If anybody out there can help me what I need to do next 

posted by dereklambert | 11 months ago
Re: Meter Readings for both gas and electric

I have an account for gas reading which has been submitted. I have not been able to set up an account for electric reading. I only have one e address <removed to secure user privacy>. My electric reading account <removed to secure user privacy> - 13 Feb 2018 is 57118.

Should I submit electric readings via contactus@scottishpower.com?

Highlighted

posted by mickeydee2018 | 11 months ago
Yes you can submit your electricity reading via that email address or via the automated meter reading line 0800 027 8000, please delete your post containing your account details for your security.

posted by JohnBradbrook | 11 months ago

SMART METER - NOT

Electric readings are being sent and used however GAS not working (although sends to monitor device). Contacted several times with accurate read from Gas meter but no notice taken - still estimating usage.  Now changing supplier !    Final straw wanting to dramatically change direct dbit to cover inaccurate Gas readings.   Should actually be in credit !

posted by jimbohulme | 11 months ago

My meters have changed to the all new singing and dancing type that gives an electronic display and allegedly updates my supplier every 15mins. 

Why then do i have an email requesting meter readings and my account has no idea how much i am using?

my elect meter has a reading. My gas meter has nothing on the screen at all?.