Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Suziejensen | A month ago
Re: Meter details not on national database?

For the past two weeks I have been emailing Contactus@scottish power told me my supply was with EDF (yet they are still taking my money on a monthly basis). EDF are saying that my gas is still with Scottish power so I have just had a chat with Scottish power and they are saying that I need to register the meter with the correct postcode (yet once again they are still taking money from an incorrectly registered meter. I asked them for the contact details for the National Data Base and they are saying I can find it on the internet. Which i have been searching for the past 30 minutes for. Completely unhelpful and I am just so angry now. I just want a phone number/ email address or postal address for who I have to contact so that I can get my gas meter registered to the correct postcode. 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Suziejensen   Try this link

https://www.findmysupplier.energy/webapp/index.html

Highlighted

posted by Suziejensen | A month ago
Thank you Davc the problem is that the gas meter is registered to TA6 3PP instead of TA6 3PE so when I put in my details it is not registering any supply.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Suziejensen   Ok so now you know the problem, see if SP can amend their records to the correct postcode, or is it the national database that needs correction?  Customer services should be able to help