Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Meter readings online

posted by Catchy | 2 years ago

I have tried to submit meter readings online. I was told that my account would be updated. A few days later another email arrived telling me to submit meter readings or I would get an estimated bill. I have tried again, but I still don't think that thus has registered.  Any suggestions please? I can't get through to speak to anyone on the phone. 

4 comments
Highlighted

posted by  Eilidh | 2 years ago
Re: Meter readings online

Hi @Catchy, can I check if you attempted to submit your reads more than 5 working days ago?  

Highlighted

posted by KeepTry1ng | 2 years ago

Good afternoon to you all, my name is Chris **personal info removed**

l have tried my best to carry out your request to forward my Meter Readings and now l am giving up, having gone into My account, clicked on " Send Meter Readings "  all l keep getting is ---- Sorry your leaving us, can you sort this out please, before l  follow suit .

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Highlighted

posted by peachypoo2 | 3 months ago

i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SUBMIT METER READINGS ONLINE FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. IT KEELPS COMING UP AS AN ERROR. HAS ANY ONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM.  I CALL SCOTIDH POWER AND THEY SAY THEY WILL CALL BACK BUT THEY NEVER DO.

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago

Try phoning at 8am in the morning , i do this all thetime and get through.