Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Steelypies64 | 5 months ago
Re: Meter readings.
I need to know how I have to send readings in the 1st place .since I'm on a fixed rate of £37 a month .winter or summer .plus its impossible for me to take readings if I've no meters to take readings of .plus my smart meter I had with boost energy has been switched of ,can anyone help .cos I'm not well. And all this is making my illness worse .ta .mr .j.steel

posted by Steelypies64 | 5 months ago
Hi .Dave. I was with boost energy. I changed to sp a few months ago. There asking for my meter readings. How do I do that .if my smart meter I've had from boost energy has been turned off. And I've no got meters to take down the readings .ta if u can give me any ideas .mr .steel

posted by satsuma64 | 5 months ago
i am leaving SP and have to provide meter reading to my new provider. I have supplied the resding for the electricity supply, but the meter for gas shows a blank screen completely. I am talking about the meters on the outside wall. Any idea how I can get a reading from SP?

posted by MarkLydon | 5 months ago
I gave my meter readings this morning took nearly 2 hours I joined Scottish Power as I was led to believe they were cheaper than Eon unfortunately my standing order each month has gone up and today was hit with a quarterly bill bigger than my annual bill was last year with Eon what is going on and why are you so hard to contact it’s a disgrace and robbery will be seeking legal advice

posted by InfoKnight | 5 months ago
I'd just like to say I'm a new customer and it keeps saying I need to submit meter readings. My meters are smart meters they don't show any meter reading and I Carnt continue to the main dashboard or what ever you would call this because of this.

posted by InfoKnight | 5 months ago
I'd also like to say I was on pay as you go so all its shows is pay as you go info on both my meters their is no meter display to read.

posted by fsamuel100 | 2 weeks ago

my meter readings are a mess. I have EON smart meters which don't work with SP. The instructions on how to read them are wrong resulting in me giving a meter reading  to SP in Kw rather than m3. The end result is SP are asking me to pay an outstanding £1400 and my attempt to resubmit a m3 reading are ignored with a message saying this reading is lower than the last one. There seems no way of adjusting my meter readings. any suggestions ( I've emailed SP but on past experience don't expect much of a response)

Francois Samuel

posted by fsamuel100 | 2 weeks ago
this is wrong. On the Liberty EG4v11 gas smart meter you need to press button 9 to get the m3 reading

posted by DavC1 | 2 weeks ago

@fsamuel100   Sorry to hear your problem, the kwh and m3 problem is very common and SP should know immediately how to fix it and use your correct readings.  To convert kwh to m3 you divide by 11.25 (roughly).   m3 means cubic metres of gas and is the UK standard way of reporting  gas meter readings.