Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morrisons read meter

posted by tezza | A year ago

Why when Morrison man read meter on 5th February has this reading still not appeared on my account yet

30 comments

posted by maddave | A year ago
Re: Morrisons read meter

Maybe because they are rubbish.They sent me a letter for Gas readings after I had already sent to scottish power.

Could have been letter was sent before readings sent,to give them the benefit of .But when I tried to log on to morrisons

meter read NOTHING. Many thanks NOT

posted by johnrio | A year ago

I also got a letter from Morrisons asking for gas meter readings. Tried to use the suggested web address with no joy.

What a load of rubbish waisting my time again, why can they not do things properly anymore. 

John

posted by lordanthony | A year ago

As a user of Scottish power, why do we need a outside company to record our data.as i record when they requested.if Scottish power requires this then I want a request from Scottish power not a third party.

@tezzawrote:

Why when Morrison man read meter on 5th February has this reading still not appeared on my account yet

posted by Hosny | A year ago
Same happened here..this website is a waste of time...

posted by Jonnel | A year ago

Morrison's sent me a letter asking for a meter reading too. When I queried it with Scottish Power the agent firstly said it was just to arrange a safety check of the gas meter. When I told her they hadn't asked for that she told me to just ignore the letter!! I insisted I wanted to know who they were and why Morrisons wanted just the gas reading not the electric and she said Scottish Power had no way to contact the third party organisation to ask, but miraculously found a way when I quoted GDPR at her. I'm still waiting for a reply from both Scottish Power and Morrisons though, a week after receiving their letter. I'm giving it two weeks, then making the complaint formal.

posted by JenH | A year ago

We got a letter from Morrisons today asking us to send in a reading. No reply paid envelope so we have to use our own, buy a stamp, send the reading. Why? I always submit the reading online. We are asked to submit a reading so that Scottish Power don't have to send out a meter reader, so why are we getting this extra rubbish??

posted by NeilAB | A year ago

I received a letter from Morrison asking for my gas, but not electricity, readings. Contacted Scottish Power to check the validity of this company. It would appear that if you already submit readings direct to SP you can ignore the letter form Morrison. It does make me a little concered about how more vulnerable SP customers might react to this.

posted by shadders | A year ago

I have today received a letter from Morrison Data Services requesting a gas meter reading from me, I have never heard of these peole before  -  although they mention Scottish Power  -  who are my fuel suppliers, I always give my meter readings on the first of every month to Scottish Power and unless I hear anything from Scottish Power I will not give my information out to any other company.

posted by dougall | A year ago

i have just received a letter from morrison they can get stuffed how did they get my address under the new laws