Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Messages

posted by MikeB | 3 years ago

So I can read 'My Messages' on the app, but cannot print these messsages - Please can the app developers introduce this facility?

But then if if look at my account online, there is not access to My Messsages at all that I can see! Or is it somewhere obscure?

So two things - please allow printing of Messages viewed in the App, and please allow viewing (and printing) of My Messages online via Browser!

16 comments

posted by ceeceegee | 3 years ago
Re: My Messages

I agree. Can’t find any link to my messages from my account on line. All it needs is a link. Can you please add it. 

posted by alie | 3 years ago
All my messages disappeared from the site last week.

posted by Flint3477 | 3 years ago
My readings are NOT being accepted

posted by Davc | 3 years ago

Hi Flint, your readings are nothing to do with your messages. If you are having problems ring 0800 027 0072.

Hi Allie, if you cannot see messages please log in and then you can access them.

posted by Lizbeth | 2 years ago
Unable to view or send Messages. Not showing

posted by Davc | 2 years ago

Log into your account online. Click the 'person' icon top right, look for My Messages underneath.

posted by Maggie123 | A year ago
Re: My Messages smart meters

I has said i am not interested in having a smart meter and have said this several times and have asked not to be bothered about this again yet am still getter bombarded with E.mails ect trying me to get one .I'm happy with what i have .

posted by Avast | A year ago
It is not compulsory to have one, at the moment they are unreliable as have read on the newspapers websites.

posted by Avast | A year ago
Link to one of the online newspapers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/bills-and-utilities/gas-electric/switch-energy-firm-tells-customers-smart-meters-malfunction/amp/