Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My electricity key is not working

posted by sevinc | 2 years ago
I bought electricity but my key is not working it is nearly finish, everything will switch off in half an hour now. What can I do know
13 comments
Highlighted

posted by mickeydee2018 | 2 years ago
Re: My electricity key is not working
Please call 0800 027 0072 to get this sorted.
Highlighted

posted by Salum777 | A year ago
Hi,
Now it's the 3rd day I am run out of electricity. I tried more than 10 times to contact you but nothing yet sorted. The passcode ( with 8 digits ) you gave me to go to one of the outlets for getting a new key , it's not working. This the 3rd I am sleeping without electricity and I got a 3 years old at my home. We're just freezing and I can't cook. Please need your help !
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago

Hi Salem, on Monday morning ring SP on 0800 027 0072, they can help you. 

Highlighted

posted by fsenior | 6 months ago
When the number is not avaliable, what is the alternative? I cannot make contact with anyone and I have 85p left. The key is not working.
Highlighted

posted by peggy | 6 months ago
I tried to top up tonight at 2 different outlets and key not working.No one available at SP until Monday,what are you supposed to do,absolutely shocking there is no out of hours contact number
Highlighted

posted by peggy | 6 months ago
I am in same situation as you
Highlighted

posted by Mojoall | 6 months ago
My son has no electric all weekend cos of the same issue. And couldn't call sat night or all day yday cos they dont have emergency line for this issue.. absolute joke allowing people to live like this through no fault of their own.

posted by Jan555 | 3 months ago

Scottish power sent me a key with £40 credit because Iam at risk going out . The girl on the phone sent it by second class on Monday it is now sunday I phoned yesterday they said it should of sent first class. So they gave me a code over the phone to go to a pay point , This code did not work in three shops. Phoned SP again before it closed and they said it is the shops paypoint machine  and to tell retailer to phone them up . Son goes back shop again to be told they wont call paypoint and for him to do it . I phoned after finding number, only to get an an automated answer to go online! What a joke I have sent them a email but now its Sunday There has been no urgent reply , I read Paypoint fqs They said if keys dont work to phone up supplier thats Scottish power! who now are not taking any calls or chat online till Monday tomorrow Which is by the way May bank holiday I have 2.50 emegency and been sitting in bed with no heating on or lights , because my fridge and freezer will go off If Electric goes Iam changing to another supplier when this is over. There a disgrace letting vunrable people live like this in the middle of a panademic! and not only that I still havnt had a winter warmer payment and its 4th May now !

Highlighted

posted by jeannette | 3 months ago
You have cut me off I am freezing and have 3 kids cannot bath them