Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change on account

posted by MichelleFS84 | A year ago
Hi, I recently got married and want to change the name on my account. How do I do this? Thanks
8 comments
Highlighted

posted by mickeydee2018 | A year ago
Re: Name change on account
Call customer services on 0800 027 0072 and they will get this sorted. They may ask you to send a copy of your marriage certificate.

posted by brooml | A year ago
Over 5 days and 6 phone calls still no name change showing on online account bill desperately need in order to have partners security licence renewed thanks Scottish Power looks like partner going to be out of a job shortly . Anyone else experienced this? Any solution to getting this simple task done?

posted by jlp1983 | 11 months ago

I have the same problem - I've spoken to someone on the phone and sent a letter (and certificate) twice now.  It causes a problme when you need proof of address

posted by amarji1956gmail | 10 months ago
Re: Name chan baldish kauron account

posted by amarji1956gmail | 10 months ago
Re: Name chan baldish kauron account

posted by tony88 | A month ago

I have written to ScottishPower, as advised, to request a change of name on my account weeks ago and have not had the courtesy of a reply. My wife does not like talking on the phone which means that they will not discuss anything with me. Honestly, they could not run a menage.

posted by floracatto | 2 weeks ago

My husbands name is on my account as he has passed away I wish to change account into my name

posted by Davc | 2 weeks ago

Hello floracatto, to make account changes you have to ask customer services, 0800 027 0027.