Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tariff

posted by jimmy | A year ago

can anyone tell me how to contact scottish power cust. services re trying to sort out new tarrifs cannot get through on phone and have arranged call backs over last 2weeks which power have not replied.

7 comments
Highlighted

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Re: New Tariff

Hi @jimmy you can view all of our tariff options available to you in your online account via this link https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/changemytariff/ or you'd still prefer to speak to a member of our team about this you can call on 0800 027 0072 or email them via the following webform https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/contact/email.process?execution=e1s1

posted by RobertMacfarlan | A week ago
Totally impossible to find tarrif information. Always returns unable to view online try webchat. Guess what webchat unavailable!
Come on. Make your tarrifs accessable so I can make an informed choice.

posted by Davc | A week ago

Go through the process of choosing a new tariff and when a tariff comes up you can check the details.

Think you are missing the point.
I have tried many times to access the tarrif information from my account but the response is "unavailable online". Searching the SP website reveals no answers.
All I want is the price per kW for the standard rate, control rate and standing charge for my dual meter Comfort Plus Control system.
I need this info for each of the various options available when my existing tarrif expires shortly.
I have phoned SP but none of your agents can give me an answer.
Robert

Hi Robert.. I think you will find all three rates p/kwh values clearly shown on your bill calculation.  Have a close look at your bill. 

On my bill the three rates for standing charge, standard rate and control rate are shown clearly for my current Tarrif. ....basic fixed January 2019 online....which comes to an end shortly.

When I log into my account and select Change tarrifs I  am offered three choices.....none of which shows an amount for the control rate which is important to my dual meter setup.

if I go through the process of obtaining a quote by submitting all the required  details it always returns with a message that it is unable to process online. It offers webchat but that too responds with unavailable at this time.

please just send me the full rates  for the tarrifs available for my property so I can make an informed choice.!

Comfort plus is a unique tariff to SP. You must ask them directly we cannot help on this forum. If new tariffs don’t come up on line the only solution is to ring them and ask.