Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Autumntop | A year ago
Re: New customer - cant get hold of anyone at Scottish power

I tried to input my readings again through my desktop computer, but when I clicked the tab, the inputting boxes did not appear!  

I downloaded the app to my mobile and input my figures there and submitted them and was told "Submit readings failed, please try again later.  DISMISS.

I am within my cooling off period and tomorrow I am closing this account.

posted by Georgia123 | A year ago
i cant get hold of them at all,, ive been trying to cancell my electric account in the so called cooling of period,,
feel like a scam so you cant cancell,

posted by Lkama | 9 months ago
I have been trying to speak to someone about my new acc for 3 weeks now. They were taking your number and calling you back. But then on callback you were put on hold for 90mins . Now they just say they are busy, call back later. Im desperate. Is there an enail address where I can get my question answered?

posted by Lkama | 9 months ago
Im having exactly the same problem. Dont they ever come on here to answer our questions?

posted by Doyleyjd | 9 months ago
Me too. They've just told me there is a 3 hour wait to speak to a customer representative. I've tried the call back option but they NEVER call back. Is there an email address?

posted by Stevesold | 9 months ago
They need a contact by email.
Im waiting for a call back, simple question tgat could be answered in seconds by email.
No doubt going through tbe security questions will take more time than the answer.

posted by 68Gross | 9 months ago
I've been trying all week to contact them after joining a week ago, shocking customer service. No call back as promised.

posted by Dhanjan-1952 | 2 weeks ago
I am not very happy with service i have this problem every month paying the bills.

posted by DavC1 | 2 weeks ago

@Dhanjan-1952  Why do you need to contact monthly to pay bills?  You can pay online with a payment card, or you can set up a direct debit.