Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - cant get hold of anyone at Scottish power

posted by LArcher | 3 years ago

Hello,

I joined Scottish Power 2 weeks agio and so far not impressed with the online services.

I need to give you my meter readings but I cant log in online (just says "sorry for the inconvieince etc), I cant do it on the app as it doenst work, I have tried calling several times but have been in ques longer than 30 minutes.

Can someone from Scotish power please contact me so I can give the mneter readings? And maybe explain why nothing works?!

Thanks

Louise

28 comments

posted by Shacheendra | 3 years ago
Re: New customer - cant get hold of anyone at Scottish power
Even I m facing the same problem... Scottish Power looks like does not have any support...they have taken reading on Thier own and even given bill as well to me ...I m very disappointed with Thier unprofessional behaviour...I don't know how to contact them ....felt like I m stuck and made mistake by switching to them

posted by TheDisconnector | 3 years ago

When you say you joined two weeks ago, do you mean you applied to switch two weeks ago or has your supply already switched two weeks ago?

posted by TheDisconnector | 3 years ago

SP phone number is: 0800 027 0072

Mon-Fri 08:00 -22:00

Sat 08:30-18:00

If there is a queue, you can request a free call back.

posted by carolwaites | 3 years ago

Takes about 45 mins to get through, so make sure you have enough time.

posted by carolwaites | 3 years ago

Also the online chat never works 

posted by dianeB | 3 years ago

I totally agree. Its a nightmare. Have tried for 3 mths to actually speak to a real person and the chat is nightmare.also. Eventually got through at 4th attempt to someone whose use of English was not good. Wish I had never moved to them

posted by Ladybird57 | 3 years ago

OMG how do they run this energy company IF they dont answer their calls AND who has got all day to hold on in a queue. Starting to regret switching to this supplier now .................... question;-  does ScottishPower read these comments ?

posted by cyn52 | 3 years ago

Impossible to have a discussion so I cancelled the Direct Debit at the suggestion of the employee. I will not pay for made up bills when 

I have not been there for three months. I was perfectly happy to pay the amount agreed on so stop changing things. The once I finally got through, I was told to pay or cancel. So I cancelled....

posted by LArcher | 3 years ago
I applied to switch 2 weeks ago. Will try a call back- thanks