Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Deedel | 11 months ago
Re: Not getting my refund

I am owed the following amounts on my account £35 awardedby your complaints team, due to be paid 23rd May 2019, still not received. a credit balace of £415.72, was told it would be paid directly back into my bank account but no...still not received it. I am also owed £86.54 from when Scottish Power took over from Extra Energy.  In total £537.26 is owed to me.  I have had nothing but trouble with Scottish Power, All I want now is my money refunding HELP!!!  

Highlighted

posted by DLLM | 7 months ago
I was in credit for over £760 according to my invoice dated in June 2019. As my contract was coming to the end, I received an invoice dated 2nd Oct 2019 which indicates over £950 in credit. As I’ve been over charged for the previous 12 months with estimate readings, so I decide to call up and I was happy to stay with Scottish Power, I’ve agreed to renew for a new 2 years contract, setting up a new direct debit and asked for my refund.
Then I was explained that I had to make an IMMEDIATE payment(which I did) in order get this credit refund back to me, and I was told the funds will come back in 3-5 working days and I would get a call about it but never did. Waited for 2 weeks, called again on 16th Oct, a very helpful operator told me the money has been authorised and it will reach my account in 14(not 3-5) working days, ok. I’ve waited for another 2 weeks, called again on 30th Oct, spoke to an operator named Samuel, who was very helpful but he didn’t understand why the funds are still not returned to me, he said he will call me in 2 days which will be on the 1st Nov, no one called, no email, no reply whatsoever. I’m writing today as of the 12th Nov(still no sign of my money)and despite the fact that another direct debit payment had been taken from me again while I’m in credit on the account, I just totally don’t get it!!!

As I was told in 3 different occasions that my money was coming back which it didn’t, I was relying on this money so I can pay for my other direct debits for my rents, bills, etc... And which I have ended up being charged by my bank 3 times during the past month, now I’m seeking legal advices to take legal actions!!! Angry and fuming are not even the words can describe how frustrating I am with Scottish Power!!! I’ve now spread the words to all friends and families, and I will spread this matter through all social media platforms too!!
Whether or not to carrying on using Scottish Power, That’s your choice! As I will be switching supplier very soon!
Highlighted

posted by Gawa | 4 months ago
I MOVED ONE FLOOR UP INTO A NEW FLAT AND WAS PAYING FOR THE TWO FLATS UNTIL I'D FINISHED MY MOVE. NEVER MISSED PUTTING PAYMENTS INTO BOTH METEOR. TO BE TOLD I OWE MONEY FOR THE FLAT BELOW. BESIDES THE FACT I'VE BEEN LIVING AND PAYING FOR THE METEOR FOR OVER A YEAR NOW IN MY NEW FLAT?! THET SAYING I OWE THEM MONEY FOR THE FLAT BELOW!! I ALSO RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING THAT THEY OWED ME & £285. IN PAYMENTS I SHOULD NT HAVE PAID. STILL WAITING FOR THE REFUND IM OWED
SO IT CERTAINLY DOSE LOOK LIKE SCOTTISH POWER IS A BIG SCAM COMPANY
Highlighted

posted by mjedwards | 4 months ago
I’ve been with Scottish power for 1 year
Good company
But my extra energy account that went bankrupt
Are still owning me £734 but I thought ScottishPower was getting back for us
Come ScottishPower please sort it out I’m sure there’s 1000s of customers waiting
Mjedwards
Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | 4 months ago
@mjedwards Why on Earth did you allow your credit balance get so high in the first place? It only needs to be equivalent to one months usage.
Highlighted

posted by murray83 | 3 days ago
I have been waiting on my electricity refund for weeks in spite of various emails, questions and answers which took an hour. The last answer I received was that I would receive it within 5-7 days. It is now at least 11 day. If I do not get any satisfaction from you and will take this to the energy Ombusman. Margaret Anderson a count no. 16073212245