Re: Online account login problems
I cant login

posted by Munish | 5 months ago
I cannot open my scottish account
during log in either i cannot log in

posted by Hestrul2 | 5 months ago
Hope they’ll sort your problems , they didn’t sort mine !!! Octopus energy did .

posted by Freecynic68 | 5 months ago
Can't access the app or the website on the browser

posted by Ingute12 | 5 months ago
Yesterday I registered with you but can login in l don’t know way

posted by Hamm0nd | 2 months ago
When my account was set up the email address was input incorrectly. I called to rectify this. I cannot register as it tells me I am already registered and when I select forgotten password I do not recieve any emails with a reset. I have tried to do this on the app and on the site

posted by Hazell1993 | 2 months ago
Hi

Moved in to new build trying to set up online account to pay for the bill and not working wonder you can help me

Thanks

posted by DavC1 | 2 months ago

@Hazell1993    Your online account uses the same sign- in as this Community.  You successfully posted a question here, so your online account should already be working. 

posted by William1 | A week ago

Tried to login to my online account without success. Told tp retry i 15 seconds, then retry in 30 seconds, third time retry in 3 minutes. Reset my password and managed to login, but tried again today and  not allowed. Contacted Scottish Power and asked to supply full details of my name, address, meter  numbers and various other information which I am supposed to access for them from phone numbers supplied. Had email from customer service stating that the person concerned had re configured my account. Obviously has done something which has rendered it not obtainable. Date 25/11/2021