Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account login problems

posted by Catriona | 3 years ago
I cannot access my online account! I signed up around 6 weeks ago when I moved into my flat and cannot access anything! It is apparently "still being set up". Called up on Saturday to be told that I had only created an electrical account as opposed to duel fuel but I cannot access my account to make the changes. I am.anxious about being late with payments. I have already raised a complaint regarding this matter. Please get this sorted ASAP
31 comments

posted by Alexwelsh95 | 3 years ago
Re: Online account login problems

I'm having the exact same issue. My first payment is due since moving to my new flat and I can't access my account online to sort payment. I've tried the app but that keeps telling me that my password is wrong, which I have reset. I can login online to see the "your account is still being set up" but the app still refuses to let me in.

I saw this message online when I first got in touch in October, and it hasn't been solved since... Bit concerning for a new customer!

posted by Davc | 3 years ago

Hi Alex. Ring SP and they will sort out your access. 0800 027 0072

posted by Meliscat1 | 3 years ago

For the second weekend in a row I have been unable to log into my account. It tells me that the account has not been set up when it had been and I had entered my meter readings. Today it tells me my login is wrong which it wasn't. Changed the password following the reset procedure and I am still unable to log into my account but have been able to access the Community page. I was moved over to Scottish Power when Extra Energy failed and so far I have been disatisfied with Scotish Power and their complete lack of communication. If this keeps up I shall be complaining to the appropriate authority.

posted by easylife1 | 3 years ago
I have exactly the same problem. I had an email from them on 11/03/2019 saying my account was up and running, but when I try to log on, I get the same page saying "Your Account is still being set up. Try again later". After 4 months, this should have been sorted!

posted by Suzisosoft | 2 years ago

I am now 2 years down the line with SP and STILL cannot log in. Still told " My account is not yet up and running please try later" I ask you 2 years. Not good enough. Still have to phone them to pay a bill, then wait for the return phone call. Really disappointedin this service.

posted by Jontyp | 2 years ago
I am in the same situation, has anyone managed to resolve this problem?

posted by oliveja | A year ago

posted by Mate | A year ago
My account still being setup. Please try again later.
5.month ago....try again
Somebody help meee.

posted by Dzinne | 10 months ago
I have problem with login on my account.