Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Online help chat

posted by Malcjimmy | A week ago
Hi can anyone advise if the chat online has stopped it seems to have disappeared please help
11 comments
Highlighted

posted by maciej | A week ago
Re: Online help chat
Hello
Highlighted

posted by maciej | A week ago
Hello
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago
The normal chat and telephone number have been withdrawn to clear space for real emergencies.
If your power is cutoff you will get attention but not for disagreements about smart meters and bills. They can be attended to later.
Highlighted

posted by JessicaFaye | 7 days ago
Hiya my gas was supposed to change over yesterday to your supply but it’s not switched. And I also don’t know how to get my meter readings for my electric
Highlighted

posted by Colsy1903 | 7 days ago

Good morning,

I've just transfered from another provider and need to enter latest current meter reading so my old provider can close account and refund my balance. However loging into my SP account, I see that its been set up incorrectly by factor of 10,  9328 should be 93286 as of 6/1/2020 reading.

Can you arrange for this to be corrected ASAP, so I can enter new reading 95269 as of yesterday 24/3/2020.

thanks

CW.

Highlighted

posted by Callum | 7 days ago
Still not got my new key from Scottish power should off had it by now better get it this week my lecky running low
Highlighted

posted by Jess22 | 7 days ago
Hi I have topped up my gas on 3 occasions since monday the money has gone out my account and I have received emails saying same too but it hasnt gone on to my smart metre so I am worried as I have 2 young children.
Highlighted

posted by Callum | 7 days ago
No much help from the team on here
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 days ago

On this forum we are all customers, we can't do anything about individual accounts such as chasing progress and solving billing problems.  SP seem to be giving priority to customers with their power cut off.