Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Online payment not working

posted by Hani | A year ago

I am currently working outside of the UK and have tried several times to pay my bill via the website and it is not working. When I try to pay a bill the web page just flashes and won't load properly or move to the next stage. I've tried this on my laptop and mobile phone browsers with similar results. I've seen a similar topic on a thread from 3 weeks ago and it might be an unresolved issue.

12 comments
Highlighted

posted by Mart123 | A year ago
Re: Online payment not working

Same issue with Firefox, Chrome and Safari on MacOS from inside UK. Would appreciate some update on this. E.g. supported browsers or if someone could post a working config. Thanks.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago

Sounds like payments from abroad are blocked, you could ask a UK friend to pay and pay him back later?

Highlighted

posted by Mart123 | A year ago

Thanks. Seems not to be the only issue. Back in UK, but quite the same problem with all browsers as described above. Does someone has a working config out there or any ideas? 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Is it some security setting on your computer? Try a temporary disablement of your security system.
Highlighted

posted by RossTH | A year ago

Had the same when trying to use registered card. Got round it by selecting the option to use a new card and simply entered the same details again.

Highlighted

posted by John93 | 10 months ago

I have been having the same issue, stuck on the processing payments screen. Very frustrating as there doesn't seem to be anyone I can reach out to for this. Will lodge a complaint shortly if it's not resolved. 

Highlighted

posted by Tommy | 10 months ago
I have been waiting since last nite for a payment to go through by phone because there is no top up option.... a shambles
Highlighted

posted by denisedixon | 7 months ago
When I click on the bills and payments icon or wording it just keeps taking me back to my account overview. Is this facility not working?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago

@denisedixon   Nobody else has reported this, maybe a very short term glitch?