Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payments

posted by georgevog | A month ago

Hi, It's the hird time I try to make an online payment and while waiting for confirmation the site keeps loading to "return to merchant site" for hours. the payment never goes through but the amount is deducted from available funds in my bank account and stays as pending for ages until I resolve it with the bank. Has anyone had similar problems?

6 comments

Top answer

posted by gONGOOZLER | A month ago
Re: Online payments

jUST HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH ONLINE PAYMENTS,,KEEPS SAYING RETURNING TO MERCHANT..WHAT IS GOING ON ?

posted by georgevog | A month ago
No idea. I've been having this for two months now.. need to call the bank now to delete that pending and try to pay over the phone.. really annoying!!

posted by MissP | A month ago

I have experienced exactly the same issue and ScottishPower have now taken 3 payments all pending with my bank which I cannot cancel until they are processed.  Tried calling to explain they have an issue with their payments page that would impact all customers greatly to be met with the response I have to wait 5 days before they will do anything ..   the ladies attitude made me very irraite and even after requestsing to speak to someone else the phone was put down on me !!!!

posted by Energy_Use_Of | A month ago
I have a complaint to make also. I paid my bill as I received a reference no. Only to now be informed at a later date. That I have failed to make a payment!

posted by Enrik120483 | A week ago

I can't make an online payment. the main webpage recently changed, How can I pay now? it's my final payment

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago

@Enrik120483   I checked, when you get a screen about Axa insurance click underneath where it says 'proceed to my account'. All the normal payment screens are there.