Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Online payments

posted by Mr_marcus | 6 months ago

...been trying to pay my account for the last few days online....your system is not working...either responding by as being timed out or logging out completely after returning from the banks authorization.How do i resolve due payment if your system is not working? Also im having to change passwords every time i log on as again your system is broken. Mark J

8 comments
Highlighted

posted by SteveW | 6 months ago
Re: Online payments

Im having the same trouble, twice now i got logged out just after paying the bill, the money just stays as a pending transaction and never gets taken.

Steve.

Highlighted

posted by localpriest | 6 months ago

I had the same three times in a row yesterday.  Have emailed to suggest that there may be a system fault but it seems that it may be sometime before anyone reponds due to reduced staffing levels during the lockdown.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

@localpriest   I have had a similar payment failure with other suppliers. It is probably not an SP issue, more like overload of the banking transfer system due to the whole population buying things on line these days. 

Highlighted

posted by localpriest | 6 months ago

Thanks, Davc, you could be right.  I've just received an emaail from SP suggesting that I try using another browser or device or possibly wait for 3 days before trying again, so it doesn't sound as though they're aware of a fault in the system.

Highlighted

posted by Alex | 6 months ago

anyone managed to make online payment?

i'm keep getting timed out or serveice temporarily unavailable

scottish power fix your homepage

Highlighted

posted by Nadiapop2 | 6 months ago
I have problems too.i tried contacted the automated call, online payment but all failed. Due to pay today!
Highlighted

posted by Nadiapop2 | 6 months ago
Me too. Had problem to pay via ebay and now SP. But amazon seemed fine. Stressful life
Highlighted

posted by MarkN | 6 months ago

Hi, 

I was also experiencing the same issue. No problems paying online with anyone else, but SP payment was failing for the last 3 days - however, I have just logged on again and paid successfully this time without any error messages. Hopefully the issue might be resolved. Good luck all.