Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Fedup-com | 6 months ago
Re: Poor communications during transfer from Extra Energy

Hi new to here due to lack of communication from SP!!

Has anyone managed to get a refund if you were in credit with Extra Energy?

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

There is another long thread on the Community about this, type credit and EE in the search bar. 

Highlighted

posted by NeilTH | 6 months ago

Still waiting for my first bill since transfer from Extra Enery in November, It's like trying to get blood out of a stone. What is the hold up. !!!

posted by HG1 | 6 months ago
Your not alone I would suggest that the heading should be No communications from Scottish Energy.
I have been trying to obtain information from them since the December 2018. If you contact them by phone you are kept waiting for 20 minutes or more if you ask for a call back the same delay applies and the they hang up. On there chat line its even worse giving you a number to ring ...back to the beginning .

posted by Sean | 6 months ago

I got an email in Novemebr stating that I was being transferred to SP as EE had gone into liquidation. Still no correspondence from SP after giving meter readings, thay have taken a ~£32 direct debit payment and when I sign in to my account it says that my account is still being set-up. Anyone else getting the same as me?

Thanks, Sean

posted by mikeyb23 | 6 months ago
Yes! I am in the same boat.
Nothing since november and no direct debits taken either!
I dont want to be lumped with a big bill!

posted by Jackiow | 6 months ago

Sounds exactly like I'm going through - except I have been given an account but my Direct Debit is double from when I was with Extra Engery - when I eventually got through on the phone they said they didnt have information from the smart meter - but when I got through  to the online person I had to verify the meter box ID number which they had - they then said the meter was possibly defective (no way) and the date when they should have been here has been cancelled with no alternative - dont know if I'm coming or going with Scottish Power - wont be staying thats for sure - but cant leave until the account is sorted apparently - pisssssed off

posted by dalefarm | 6 months ago

My situation has improved a bit since I started this thread. I now have an account on which I can enter meter readings. This has generated a bill which I have paid using the bank transfer mechanism.

But - SP say there was an actual meter reading on Nov 25th last  year, and it is frm that reading that my bill was calculated. Interesting to discover if EE have the same reading for their final bill. I have heard nothing from them. 

I see that the online chat facility is no more. Still no way to send an email. Maybe I could look at the Facebook page but somehow I don't think Facebook is a good means of communication. As for the telephone calls, they did call me back, but I was busy.

And how now do I choose a new supplier. I'd hate to drive someone else into administration. And I no longer have access to my usage history, it was all online with my previous supplier.

posted by NeilTH | 6 months ago

Tried  their completely useless chat line with someone in India. They take so long to respond the chat timed out so you have to keep logging back in, what a waste of time that was & problem was still not sorted. Then thank goodness I finally contacted someone by phone & was promised that everything would be sorted by midnight last night.  Hey Presto !!! Logged on first thing this morning to check my account & guess what the website is down. I know they must be snowed under with problems from the Extra Energy takeover, but come on SP try a bit harder, especially after the CEO was on the telly the other morning saying how great it all was & they were taking on more people to extend their service !!! They want more people in the Customer Service Dept to sort this mess.

posted by ffynnon4 | 6 months ago
SE are completely useless. I am spending another day trying to access my account. Will be looking into changing supplier later today. A complaint to the energy regulator will follow. I'm not surprised their phones are constantly busy with the amount of complaints they must be getting.