Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Gazza26 | 6 months ago
Re: Poor communications during transfer from Extra Energy
Been in touch recently regarding my extra energy account took the call back option first time they rang back within the allotted time second time 5 mins late but rang back. Please to report welcome pack should be with us next week along with how much credit we have with EE.
We will see eh

posted by jberne321 | 6 months ago
Oh god thought it was just me going mad with this issue they are the most incompetent company I’ve ever come across! Had several emails since Nov saying they’ve tried to contact me, well unless it was via telepathy no you haven’t, I’ve made numerous attempts to contact via phone and either just get cut off or sit on hold for over 20 minutes and lose the will to live. Yesterday I’m sent a bill for over £700 to be paid in 2 weeks time, no mention of the £200 I was in credit with EE, and if I try to set up direct debit payment it’s twice what I used to pay!!! No one answers the on line chat, just a joke!!

posted by PatrickH | 6 months ago

I've just received a bill for £400 for the last 3 months. I had credit on EE and don't see any of this been transferred.

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
Hi Patrick. Read all the other posts, credit returns are awaiting the EE auditors.

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
£700 for November to March is not unusual. Credits from EE are awaiting their auditors.

posted by misspea | 6 months ago

I've initiated a switch from SP. I'm not waiting any longer. At least I'm now paying much less each month than SP were charging me and to a company that are actually able to communicate.

Will be interesting to see if we do hear about our credit in 2 weeks or not. Having twice been promised "by the end of next week" I'm not holding my breath.

posted by BennyTheBall | 6 months ago

After entering meter readings, my bills have gone up from about £450 on the 14th Feb to £1,867 2nd Mar !!! From 24-25 Feb (24 hours) it went up £476!!!.

I tried ringing at 8.30am this morning to be told we are very busy and disconnected, then got a different message when they picked up (before diconnecting)

'@DaveC, do you work for SP, your answers to peoples questions do not help at all.

posted by alanhug | 6 months ago
Never mind poor communication.
I would say no communication what the hells going on.
The phone lines permanently engaged.

posted by DPenn92 | 6 months ago

Having the exact same problems!!!!!!! Been switched over from ExtraEnergy when they went bust. Had nothing but bother. Bank details apprently not given...... Spelt my name wrong...... Gave me an account number with too many numbers so I couldn't even log in online..... Now having resolved the name and bank details issues I have recieved an email saying my direct debit has been cancelled

posted by jules2 | 6 months ago

Very bad communication from this company was told we was taken over in November and a welcome pack would arrive within 2 weeks still nothing only a 900 pounds bill so I rang up to change tarriff and apparently can’t change until we get our welcome pack ,now we are thinking of leaving but will have to pay the bill which is way much higher than with EE 😡