Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems contacting by phone

posted by jhr | A year ago
I live in Spain and I need to contact Scottish power to talk about my bill. It doesn’t let me call the 0800 , is there any other number I could call?
8 comments
Highlighted

posted by Ernie_C | A year ago
Re: Problems contacting by phone

If the 800 number doesn’t work, try this alternative:

+44 345 270 0700

posted by dfash01 | 8 months ago
Trying to phone ScottishPower from Spain
0800 02700072 doesn’t work Tried 0345 number butvtgst no longer valid
Any other numbers??

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

IBERDROLA Group has set up a unified customer service line in both countries. You may access it from Spain, dialing 902 322 044 and from the UK on 0845 030 4032.

if this does not work use the internet like Twitter or Facebook  

posted by kentouson | 8 months ago

I have tried all the numbers shown and none of them work. 

posted by RPH_Ed | 7 months ago

At May 2019 the current number to contact SP is 0800  027 0072

It's extremely difficult to find this out from the website - deliberately so, I'm sure.

The other incorrect numbers on these community posts should be deleted - so perhaps the SP moderator could do that, though I'm not holding my breath :-(

If you call the number above, you'll need your account number handy.  Rather than wait on the line, they offer a call back system :-) 

However It takes about 3 mins to get through to the point where you're offered a call back.  Then you have to enter your phone number and they repeat it back - another 90 seconds or so.  So allow 5 mins just to get into the call back queue.   Enjoy...

posted by Davc | 7 months ago

You are correct that is the number when calling from the UK. The other numbers in this thread were for making contact from abroad because the 0800 number does not work internationally.

posted by Niki | 7 months ago
I am presently outside the country returning on Monday and need to contact Scottish power. Need a current international phone number pls.

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Try +44 345 270 0700